Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summertime, and the living's easy

At least that's how it's supposed to go. However, every time I get on my bike lately part of me calls to the other part of me and tells me that I should get the old zekester up and running again. Why, who knows? After all, it's summer, and this is like the 30th something summer that I've had off. (Granted there were some summers filled with tearing down houses and construction but I've blocked those out of my mind.) But this summer is different. I have goals. Riding 6 days a week. Jogging a couple. Lifting some weights. Reading more. I might as well add this to the list. Not only is it probably therapeutic it also gives words to my memories. Looking back 2 years ago I now can place thoughts with words and it's truly all good. So here goes, summertime and the living's easy ........but not as easy as it could be.

1st pic of the day:
Need a bike pic I guess
2nd Pic of the day:
Wedding and my little girl was the flower girl, the bride wore TOMS and bought a pair for my kiddo to wear, pretty neat. TOMS is a pretty cool deal, check the LOD.
Link of the Day:



Peace like a river.........


1 comment:

adamlamar said...

I just now found the 'seat post' comment you left on one of my '07 posts from my photoJ class. what's been good dude?